- Rio Ferdinand is in the form of his life. He is scoring too. No wonder why Fabio Capello overlooked him.
- Since he scored no goals in Euro 1992, Marco van Basten was chosen in the team of the tournament. Platini’s UEFA are now ahead of Blatter’s Empire at least for this glorious achievement. (source)
- YouTube will go down due to an extensive usage yet to happen. Just wait until the documentary which Lionel Messi never saw is uploaded by the museum man himself. Pele is still generous after all those years. (source)
- Arsenal are going crazy in the next transfer window. I couldn’t believe that Wenger announced it by himself: “The ideal situation is that he extends his contract and if he doesn’t you have to respect that.” Who needs van Persie after all?
- Serie A, or Calcio, or whatever you still remember it with, is still the best league in the universe. Don’t believe whoever tells you it is not.