- Zlatan Ibrahimović scored a hattrick with Milan; his first with any team in ages. Now, everyone is calling for him to be named the world’s best. Let’s check with Messi and Ronaldo and vote.
- André Villas-Boas has been sacked by Roman. And in other news, water is wet.
- Harry Redknapp lost 1-3 after losing 2-5 in one week. Now he is ready to become England’s manager.
- Mario Balotelli has been spotted outside a Liverpool strip club the night before Bolton’s clash. Mancini says he needs to get married.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has released an iPhone app and will feature in a movie. Details here. Comments not available at the moment.
- Rumor has it that PES and FIFA (the Playstation games) will feature the Lebanese National Team in the 2013 editions. The more important news is Lebanon will be part of Nike’s “The Chance” program. Details here.