Win almost 275,000 US Dollars by participating in a PlayStation Tournament
For the first time in the United Arab Emirates, and under the patronage of HH Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan – Manchester City Football Club Owner, a nationwide tournament for PlayStation – Pro Evolutions Soccer 2013, will be conducted.
The tournament will be held all across the Emirates and the first place winner will receive ONE MILLION DIRHAMS (which is almost $ 275,000).
- Tournament start and end dates: 2nd of Ramadan – 28th of Ramadan 2013 (Between 7 July and 5 August, 2013)
- Registration: From 28 April – 20 June
- Registration Fee: AED 150 (almost $42) – Attendance fee is AED 20 (almost $5.5)
- Where to Register: You can call 600546000 (inside UAE) – or visit Al Ansari Exchange (All branches inside UAE) – or through the official website here
- Eligibility: Any person (males and females) can register and participate (inside or outside UAE – Any nationality)
- Location: All across the UAE – and in Abu Dhabi starting off from the round of 16
- Guests of Honor: UAE National Team super star Omar Abdul Rahman – UAE Sports Commentator Faris Awad – and a possible appearance by Diego Maradona
The games will have specialized referees and Abu Dhabi Sports TV will broadcast the semi-finals and the final, live to air.
The prizes are:
- First Place: AED 1,000,000
- Second Place: AED 300,000 – Third Place: AED 100,000 – Fourth Place: AED 50,000 – Fifth Place: AED 40,000
- From Sixth to Tenth Place: AED 30,000
- From 11th to 500th Place: Electronic gadgets (unidentified as of now)
- Attendees (Fans) Prizes: A luxurious crossover SUV Range Rover Evoque + 100 mobile phone handsets
There are more announcements to come, one of which is the final list of registered players a week before kickoff. You should keep an eye on the official website and the Facebook page for more updates.