Moving on from players to managers, here are some speculations:
- Jose Mourinho to Chelsea
- Walter Mazzarri to Inter Milan
- Clarence Seedorf to AC Milan
- Carlo Ancelotti to Real Madrid
- Roberto Martínez to Everton
- Roberto Mancini to Napoli
- Rafa Benitez to P$G
- Manuel Pellegrini to Manchester City
These are the most anticipated and talked about managerial transfers. Rumor has it that starting tonight or tomorrow everything will unfold.
What do you think?
Latest health concerns for Tito Vilanova may urge Rosell and Co. to make a shock move and replace him by Manuel Pellegrini – Seems legit!
The False Prophecy of the Transfer Market
Moving on, I found new targets to speculate their next moves. Thank me later for nothing:
- Cesc Fabregas to Manchester City (and I will take care of Daniella Semaan when she visits Abu Dhabi)
- Carlos Tevez to Milan or Monaco
- Adil Rami to Bayern Munich or Arsenal
- Coentrao to Porto
- Isco to Manchester City
- Abou Diaby and Jack Wilshere to the nearest fitness/medical center
- Rooney to Chelsea, Bayern, Barcelona, P$G, and every team in the world
- Ali Al Habsi to Hull City
- Jovetic to Arsenal
- Cassano to Sampdoria
Enjoy again – more to come!
The Transfer Market will be too crazy you will believe the above and want more
Diego Maradona – once more - publicly takes pride in supporting the Palestinian case and people.
Remember that video where Maradona was happily holding the “Kofiyya” (Palestinian symbol), while in Dubai? Well, Maradona again showed his love and support to the Palestinian people by doing a similar act again.
Diego Maradona took part in the opening ceremony for the qualification round of the Special United Olympic Football (I am not sure about the name) – for Special Needs. He was present as the ambassador of the Dubai Sports Council and the players and attendees of the event had the Palestinian flag.
Maradona gladly held the banner with Palestine’s flag and then took photos with everyone before he himself kicked-off the first ball of the first match.
Diego Maradona Holding Palestine Flag on a banner
Maradona surrounded by Palestinian players
Again, I am into the predictions you are seeking. This time, I will make it more than shocking, and you can check the earlier post HERE.
- Fernando Torres to Paris Saint-Germain
- Luis Suarez to Real Madrid
- Gareth Bale to Manchester United
- Tello or Cuenca to Liverpool
- Pepe to AC Milan
- Benzema to Arsenal
- Song to Chelsea
- Julio Cesar back to Inter Milano
- Mohamed Salah to Tottenham or Hull City
- Modric to Manchester City
Call it a prophecy or call me the Nostradamus of the transfer market, but remember to thank me later for adding up to your disillusioned dreams.
The Transfer Market will be too crazy you will believe the above and want more
The Germans are back! The Germans are the new power in world football. Barcelona’s era is over. Barcelona is a one-man team.
Say what you wish, celebrate as you need, and predict whatever, but here are some points for you to think about:
- How many German players do Bayern Munich have in the starting eleven? I know for a fact that, van Buyten, Ribery, Martinez, Mandzukic, Robben, and Alaba are not German.
- Barcelona have reached 6 consecutive semi-finals since 2007-2008, and won 3 titles in the past 6 years. Is this the end? Or is it just a sign that they will be on their feet again?
- This is the first time in 12 years where a German team will win the title – since Bayern’s last in 2001, just because both finalists are German. So where were the Germans hiding and why didn’t any German team manage to win it – since 2002 – when facing an opponent from a different nationality?
- La Masia is still producing players who are not as legendary as Xavi Hernandez and Iniesta, yet Xavi and Iniesta did not enter the world of fame by attending only one year at the academy. La Masia is a long term project and an incubator for talent.
- Is the Spanish league too weak? If your answer is yes then when would you acknowledge the presence of Real Madrid and the wins of Barcelona in the past years? And is the Champions League a reflection of local leagues or just a field for all European teams to chase a dream?
- Did Guardiola build a team with a four year expiry date or establish a school of thought and tactic? Should this Barcelona remain faithful to their style or should they break the bank to buy talent and titles in order to satisfy the doubters?
I have many other questions that will lead to subjective debates and mere predictions and assumptions. However, I am not worried that this team will take us back to the dark ages; specifically early 2000’s.
Will it be the fall of Barcelona or just a failed attempt?
Win almost 275,000 US Dollars by participating in a PlayStation Tournament
For the first time in the United Arab Emirates, and under the patronage of HH Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan – Manchester City Football Club Owner, a nationwide tournament for PlayStation – Pro Evolutions Soccer 2013, will be conducted.
The tournament will be held all across the Emirates and the first place winner will receive ONE MILLION DIRHAMS (which is almost $ 275,000).
There are too many details around and about the tournament, and the Facebook page and the official site are not that comprehensive, so I will try to sum up the main points below:
- Tournament start and end dates: 2nd of Ramadan – 28th of Ramadan 2013 (Between 7 July and 5 August, 2013)
- Registration: From 28 April – 20 June
- Registration Fee: AED 150 (almost $42) – Attendance fee is AED 20 (almost $5.5)
- Where to Register: You can call 600546000 (inside UAE) – or visit Al Ansari Exchange (All branches inside UAE) – or through the official website here
- Eligibility: Any person (males and females) can register and participate (inside or outside UAE – Any nationality)
- Location: All across the UAE – and in Abu Dhabi starting off from the round of 16
- Guests of Honor: UAE National Team super star Omar Abdul Rahman – UAE Sports Commentator Faris Awad – and a possible appearance by Diego Maradona
The games will have specialized referees and Abu Dhabi Sports TV will broadcast the semi-finals and the final, live to air.
The prizes are:
- First Place: AED 1,000,000
- Second Place: AED 300,000 - Third Place: AED 100,000 – Fourth Place: AED 50,000 – Fifth Place: AED 40,000
- From Sixth to Tenth Place: AED 30,000
- From 11th to 500th Place: Electronic gadgets (unidentified as of now)
- Attendees (Fans) Prizes: A luxurious crossover SUV Range Rover Evoque + 100 mobile phone handsets
There are more announcements to come, one of which is the final list of registered players a week before kickoff. You should keep an eye on the official website and the Facebook page for more updates.
A Tournament for PlayStation Lovers and PES2013 addicts to win a million dirhams
Brazil’s answer to the vuvuzela has been unveiled.
The yellow and green percussion instrument is called a CAXIROLA [pronounced ka-shee-raw-la], and produces a rattling sound when shaken. It is made from recycled plastic, and will be given to fans attending the Confederations Cup in June, seen as the country’s dress rehearsal for the 2014 World Cup.
Brazilian musician Carlinhos Brown worked with FIFA and Brazil’s ministry of sports to create the caxirola.
The country’s president Dilma Rousseff said: “That image of the green and yellow caxirola and the fact that we are talking about a ‘green’ plastic in a country that leads in sustainability in the world. And at the same time it is an object that has the ability to do two things, to combine the image with sound and take us to our goals.”
Click the Image to watch and listen to the caxirola
The Caxirola will be used at the 2014 Brazil World Cup
p.s. Story based on Sky News Source
Verónica Ojeda decided to pose with Maradona’s baby despite earlier warnings.
The son of Diego Maradona, Diego Fernando Maradona aka Dieguito, made his first steps into the media world. The mother, Veronica Ojeda, decided to go on the cover of the famous magazine “Gente” holding Dieguito while wearing an Argentina jersey with the name of Diego Maradona on it.
Diego Fernando was born on February 13 at 11.57pm and is Maradona’s fifth child. He is the newest addition to Dalma and Giannina, and unofficially Diego Sinagra and an unidentified girl.
Veronica is Maradona’s ex-girlfriend whom he broke up with while pregnant with Dieguito. Maradona still did not visit her or his newborn, and he has been issuing warnings to media and family about not showing any photos or releasing any related news.
Ojeda is also in a legal dispute with Claudia Villafane, who is Maradona’s ex-wife, as she claims Villafane threatened to harm her if she continued with the pregnancy.
Forget that 3 out of 4 goals were based on dubious refereeing decisions. FC Barcelona deserved to lose.
Here is my post match review published: Barcelona Ripped Apart by Bayern Munich 0-4
Messi was one man to blame for Barcelona’s loss
Sepp Blatter just tweeted he might have taken money from the Qatari family. It seems that his Twitter account – @SeppBlatter – has been hacked.
Here’s the tweet, judge for yourself